In order to continue, you must agree to these Terms by clicking "I Agree"
at the bottom of this page.
Please be aware that in using our services, you are agreeing to certain binding agreements regarding use:
1) You agree that you will only use these services for your personal use and will not
attempt to register, cause to be registered, copy, print, disseminate or otherwise make
for sale or distribution any any information regarding member's identity, address, email
address(es), phone number(s), or other personally identifiable information not personally
belonging to you.
2) You agree not to attempt to modify, suspend or terminate any subscriptions not personally belonging
to you, nor take any actions to attempt any other such denial of services to our members.
3) You agree that the use of these services are for the benefit of communication and that AGEHR Area II
shall not be liable for any communication or interpretation of same of which you may take issue.
(4) You agree to abide by all Federal, State and, where applicable, Local legal authorities in regard to
the displaying or posting of any images, pictures or likenesses of any kind without appropriate release,
or the display or release of identifiable image or any demographic information regarding the location or
residence of minor children.
(5) You agree to abide by all Federal and International copyright and fair use laws regarding files
containing printed/published material (including but not limited to text, lyrics and musical scores)
and audio recordings or video recordings.
(6) You agree to recognize that AGEHR Area II maintains an uninterruptable and sole discretionary right
to extend, modify, reduce or terminate any of its services or URL linkages, to limit, reduce or
othewise expunge audio and video files of greater than 20 seconds, to limit or remove files containing
copyrighted material, and to limit, reduce, or otherwise terminate user access to such services at
any time and for any reason.
(7) You agree that neither AGEHR Area II, Inc. nor its web site(s) will be liable in any event to you
or any other party for any suspension, modification, discontinuance or lack of availability
of the Site, the service, your Subscriber Content or other Content.
If you have questions regarding our practices, please
email our Web Editor!
By clicking on any of the links provided herein, the user assumes all responsibility of the
content and use of the services of the relevant website and absolves AGEHR Area II of all
damages that may occur.